GLASS DEFENDER® MD
High-performance, invisible coating that protects glass from damaging elements and prevents scratching for up to 5 years
The Glass Defender Series is designed for all glass surfaces including plate or tempered glass. This product is not suitable for use in areas where food may come in contact with the protected glass.
Glass Defender MD (Medium Duty) is a proprietary blend of high performance, partially inorganic polymers. This product provides an invisible coating that protects plate or tempered glass surfaces for 5 to 10 years against most types of stains and minor scratching. At a microscopic level product cures to a hard rubberized coating.
This invisible coating is warranted by a 5 year warranty.
Glass Defender HD (Heavy Duty) will help to protect glass from stains resulting from adjacent oil-laden stone, such as precast that has been sealed with organic water repellents (i.e. 40% silane).
For best adhesion first use the Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish to prep the glass surface prior to the application of the Glass Defender Series.
- Specifically designed for architectural glass surfaces
- Protects glass from stage 1 and 2 corrosion, stains and water erosion
- Helps reduce scratches
- Provides the longest lasting glass protection available
- Excellent beading capabilities
- Invisible protection
- Low Cost; only 5-19¢ per sq. ft.
- Allows windows to be cleaned using only deionized water
- Inorganic polymers resist aging
- Won’t fade, crack or peel
- Helps to prevent costly restoration