GLASS DEFENDER SERIES
The Glass Defender Series consists of a variety of invisible coatings for glass that protect the surface from a wide variety of damaging elements. In addition, Glass Defender coatings help to resist scratching on glass surfaces.
The Glass Defender Series is designed for all glass surfaces including plate or tempered glass. This product is not suitable for use in areas where food may come in contact with the protected glass.
These products help to prevent the development of stains caused by minerals including silicates, magnesium, calcium, lime, rust and salts. These protective coatings will also keep water from penetrating the glass surface, and thus eliminate damage caused by ion exchange, oxidation, water erosion, etching and stage 1 and 2 corrosion. They also help protect against environmental damage, including high mineral content tap or well water, exhaust fumes, chemicals, acid rain, ice, everyday grime and buildup, and mineral dust in the air. When water comes into contact with treated surfaces, it beads and runs down the glass, partially cleaning the surface. This helps to keep windows cleaner longer, and aides in deionized water window cleaning. The materials in the Glass Defender Series are extremely durable, and can withstand high levels of UV rays and temperatures between -50°F and 500°F.
To protect glass for 10-20 years, use Glass Defender® HD.
To protect glass for 5-10 years, use Glass Defender® MD.
- Specifically designed for architectural glass surfaces
- Protects glass from stage 1 and 2 corrosion, stains and water erosion
- Helps reduce scratches
- Provides the longest lasting glass protection available
- Excellent beading capabilities
- Invisible protection
- Low Cost; only 5-19¢ per sq. ft.
- Allows windows to be cleaned using only deionized water
- Inorganic polymers resist aging
- Won’t fade, crack or peel
- Helps to prevent costly restoration