6 Cases (72 Quarts)
GLASS RESURFACER® STRIPPER
Acid-based material used to remove heavy mineral staining prior to the use of Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish; a liquid stripper that should be applied with a cloth applicator only when absolutely necessary.
For use on both tempered and plate glass surfaces.
Following restoration, we recommend the application of Presto’s Glass Defender® Series to seal the glass, and preserve the newly restored finish for up to 20 years.
Glass ReSurfacer Stripper is an acid-based solution used to remove heavy mineral staining prior to using the Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish. This is a liquid stripper that should be applied with a cloth applicator. This product removes extremely difficult mineral stains such as silica, effectively reducing the amount of time necessary to achieve desired results when using Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish.
- The only complete solution specifically designed for exterior high-rise glass restoration projects
- Restores a severely stained window (6’ x 4’) in less than one hour
- Extremely detailed application instructions
- Works fast to decrease labor costs
- Easily transportable; no cumbersome equipment
- Repairs damage caused by failed glass restoration attempts
- Removes scratches and virtually any imperfection from glass
- Leaves no optical distortion
- No harsh abrasives or chemicals in Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish
- Produces a highly reflective finish on glass
- Eliminates need for glass replacement