- Environmentally safe
- Pleasant fragrance
- Removes stubborn stains
- Easily removes oily silane and siloxane waterproofing overspray
- No greasy residue
- Easy to use and clean up
- Less skill required to effectively restore surfaces
- Removes years of build-up
- Long shelf life (3 years)
- Restores anodized aluminum
- Restores aluminum composite materials
- Restores and adds protection simultaneously
- Versatile product can be used on multiple surfaces
- Fights grease and grime
- Gloves and goggles
- White, non-abrasive pad, towel or sponge
Clean surface prior to use. Remove dirt or sand which may scratch the surface. It is extremely important that the application pad or towel used with this product is not contaminated with abrasives. Always test in a small, inconspicuous area in direct sunlight prior to use.
Apply this product to previously cleaned surfaces with the EnviRestore MSR Foam Pad microfiber towel, soft sponge, white non-abrasive pad, or an absorbent towel. Apply a small amount of product to the applicator. Lightly agitate the product in a circular motion until the stain is removed, wiping away any excess residue. Do not inhale any dry dust from this product.
In some instances, a second or third application may be required.
If the stains are still not removable using this product, try using Presto’s Metal ReSurfacer® with a motorized polisher.
|EnviRestore MSR Product Info Chart|