Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish effectively removes stage 1 and 2 corrosion, light surface scratches, oxidation, erosion channels, mineral deposits, calcium stains, lime stains, efflorescence, soap scum, acidic graffiti, oils, everyday grime and buildup, etching, acid burns, acid rain and other flaws from architectural glass surfaces. It is designed for use with a motorized polisher to produce a scratch-free and highly reflective finish on a wide variety of glass surfaces.
- Variable Speed Polisher
- Glass ReSurfacer® Backer Pad
- Glass ReSurfacer® Pad
The Glass ReSurfacer System is a complete package of everything needed for one technician to fully utilize the Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish.
This product can be used with a rag, microfiber towel or white non-abrasive synthetic pad to remove very light staining.
- Eliminates the need for glass replacement
- Only complete solution specifically designed for exterior high-rise glass restoration projects
- Restores a severely stained window (6’ x 4’) in less than one hour
- Available in full kit to equip each technician for easy project start-up or multiple test area demonstrations
- Extremely detailed application instructions
- Works fast to decrease labor costs
- Easily transportable; no cumbersome equipment
- Repairs damage caused by failed glass restoration attempts
- Removes light scratches and virtually any imperfection from glass
- Leaves no optical distortion
- No harsh abrasives or chemicals in Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish
- Produces a highly reflective finish on glass
- Intended uses
- For use on both tempered and plate glass surfaces
|Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish Product Info Chart
For use on both tempered and plate glass surfaces.
300 – 600 sq. ft. per quart
- Glass ReSurfacer Pad
- Glass ReSurfacer Backer Pad
- Variable speed motorized polisher or random orbital sander
- Spray bottle for clean water
- Window cleaning bucket, Squeegee and brush
- Presto’s microfiber towels
- Painters masking tape
- Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) and electrical cord
- Small particle dust mask
Clean the window with a brush and squeegee removing all loose dirt and debris from the glass, frames, gasket and caulking joints. We recommend using deionized water. All dirt must be removed, as it can scratch the glass. Dry the frames and use masking tape to isolate the intended working area, making sure to apply it to areas that may receive overspray. Do not leave tape on the building overnight.
- There are over 160 types of glass available today. Each type of glass has slightly different characteristics and temperaments. This product has been tested on most, but not all, types of glass.
- Respiratory equipment (fine particle dust mask) is required while using Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish. Take precautions to avoid inhalation of dry dust from this product. This product is designed for professional use and should only be used by qualified individuals.
- Be careful not to allow too much heat to buildup in one area during use or there is a slight possibility of breakage.