- Mitigates leaching and efflorescence
- Excellent UV stability
- Can withstand extreme temperature fluctuations
- Creates a breathable surface
- Excellent beading capabilities
- Enables newness retention
- Surface stays cleaner longer
- Strong surface bonding capability
- Prevents surface wetting or darkening
- Suitable on polished stone and dense surfaces
- Long-lasting sealer will not degrade or leach
- Helps to protect against graffiti
- Low odor
- Long-lasting protection
- Invisible protection
- Easy to use
LeachStop was designed for use on precast, concrete and natural architectural stone.
LeachStop can be used for horizontal and vertical surfaces. Horizontal surfaces may need reapplication sooner than vertical surfaces.
|Leach Stop Product Info Chart|
Complete all caulking and surrounding construction substrate applications prior to using this product. Newly installed stone or grout must be allowed to cure before application.
Protect against personal contact with this and all chemical products. Always test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to use. Ensure the stone is completely clean and free from all dirt, staining and biological growth using any of Presto’s stone cleaning products. Make sure to thoroughly rinse the material to ensure no cleaning product is left behind on the surface prior to sealing. Any cleaning product left on the surface can interfere with the protective coating. Never apply to a damp or wet surface. Do not apply at below freezing temperatures. Protect any unintended areas.
In many instances, a combination of different stone cleaning products is necessary for various stone surfaces depending on their level and type of staining. Presto offers a complete line of stone cleaning products for all situations, including:
- Stone Restore® HD For difficult to remove mineral stains caused by efflorescence, rusting, red clay, iron, and more
- Stone Restore® NC For general cleaning of sensitive stone surfaces that require a neutral cleaner
- Stone Restore® A+ For heavy stains caused by oil, grease, grime and environmental pollution
- Stone Restore® CT A citrus multi-purpose stone cleaner that removes oil and a variety of stains
- Stone Restore® CB2 For difficult to remove biological stains
- Stone Restore® PS For stubborn surface contamination on all types of polished stone
Use a low-pressure sprayer, roller, brush, sponge or lambs wool applicator. Product may also be back rolled. Do not dilute; apply full strength. Apply product to create an even coat on the surface. Allow product to saturate surface. Do not allow product to pool on the surface and dry, or protection will be uneven and a residue may form. Remove excess material with a rag or towel. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces or for superior protection. Subsequent coats should be applied in the same manner as the first while the initial application is drying. Never apply a second coat if two coats were not tested and approved prior to use.
Protection will start to begin immediately after product dries on the surface. Cure time for maximum water and stain protection is 24-72 hours. Protect surface from contact with water for at least 48 hours. Application rates, concentration, temperature and humidity can impact dry and cure time.
Clean tools and equipment with mineral spirits. In the event Leach Stop is allowed to come in contact with adjacent surfaces, dries and is difficult to remove, use any of the following surface restoration products:
- Sticker Shocker® Hard Surface Sticky Residue Remover
- EnviRestore® Glass Stain Remover
- EnviRestore® Metal Stain Remover
- Stone Restore® PS Polished Stone Stain Remover Cream