- Fights stains caused by mold, mildew and red clay
- Safe for brick and block
- Quick bleaching action
- Deep penetrating action
- Safe on glass and anodized aluminum
Product is suitable for use on horizontal or vertical surfaces.
2,000 to 20,000 feet per 5 gallon pail depending on dilution rate.
This product is designed for use on most types of stone. Special precautions are required when using this product to clean limestone, marble or travertine.
We recommend the use of one of Presto’s stone protective treatments to protect the newly restored surface for years:
- Leach Stop® – Mineral Leaching Mitigation Treatment™
- Protect-A-Stone® – High-performance oil protection for stone surfaces
- ReJuviSeal® – Rejuvenating oil protection for stone surfaces
|Stone Restore CB2 Product Info Chart|
|Smell||Similar to Bleach|
Stone Restore CB2 should be used at a dilution rate of at least 3 to 1. For brick surfaces, dilute 1 to 9 with water. For concrete with stubborn stains, start by using a 10 to 1 mix, then dilute as needed.
Protect unintended surfaces from contact, including traffic and pedestrian areas below the project, electric tools, fabrics, furniture, fixtures and plants. Always test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to use. If product comes in contact with plant life, wash off leaves and soak root system well.
Wet intended surface prior to application. Have running water available to keep the surface damp. Apply an even coat of cleaner using a low pressure (40 psi max.), chemical-resistant sprayer. Keep area moistened with Stone Restore CB2 to loosen soil. Immediately rinse unintended surfaces, such as glass or frames.
Always rinse the area thoroughly to ensure no product is left behind. Multiple applications may be required for heavily soiled, porous or absorbent surfaces, and should be applied immediately after the initial application. Follow the same instructions for each application.
Situations including various stone types or different natured stains may require multiple products. Presto’s stone cleaning line includes:
- Stone Restore® HD For difficult to remove mineral stains caused by efflorescence, rusting, red clay, iron and more
- Stone Restore® NC For general cleaning of sensitive stone surfaces that require a neutral cleaner
- Stone Restore® A+ For heavy stains caused by oil, grease, grime and environmental pollution
- Stone Restore® CT A multi-purpose stone cleaner that removes a variety of stains from all types of stone materials
- Stone Restore® PS For stubborn surface contamination on all types of polished stone
Stone Restore CB2 may cause discoloration on some stone surfaces or affect adhesion of water repellants if used incorrectly. Never let this product dry on surface. Do not mix this product with any other chemicals.
- Glass ReSurfacer® Final Polish
- Glass Defender® MD
- EnviRestore® Metal Stain Remover