This product is an alternative to straight muriatic acid. It contains a combination of environmentally friendly surfactants, builders, solvents and acids, which are developed for cleaning stone surfaces of all types. This product removes a thin layer of substrate at a molecular level in order to remove stains caused by rust, minerals, oxidation, corroding metals and more.
- Removes efflorescence
- Eliminates rust stains
- Eradicates red clay stains
- Safe for brick and block
- Fights stains caused by mold and mildew
- Deep penetrating action
- Safe on glass and anodized aluminum if used according to directions
Take special precautions when using any acidic cleaner. This product may cause etching on unprotected aluminum surfaces. Certain brick containing magnesium or other metals may turn green or brown when exposed to acidic cleaners.
HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL
This product is suitable for use on horizontal or vertical surfaces.
2,000 to 20,000 feet per 5 gallon pail depending on dilution rate.
This product is designed for use on most types of stone. Special precautions are required when using this product to clean limestone, marble or travertine.
We recommend the use of one of Presto’s stone protective treatments to protect the newly restored surface for years:
- Protective gear
- Running water
- Chemical sprayer
- Pressure washer (optional)
- Stone brush (optional)
|Stone Restore HD Product Info Chart|
Protect unintended surfaces from contact, including traffic and pedestrian areas below the project, electric tools, wood, furniture, fixtures and plants. Always test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to use.
Stone Restore HD can be used full strength or diluted. For brick surfaces or final restorative cleaning of rough limestone surfaces, dilute cleaner 1 to 9 with water. For horizontal concrete with stubborn red clay stains, start by using a 1 to 1 mix, then dilute as needed. Use undiluted to remove efflorescence.
Wet intended surface prior to application. Have running water available to keep the surface damp. Apply an even coat of cleaner using a low pressure (40 psi max.), chemical-resistant sprayer. Start at the bottom and work the product upward, spreading an even coat on the surface. Keep area moistened with Stone Restore HD to loosen the soil. Immediately rinse any unintended surfaces, such as glass or frames.
- Stone Restore® NC For general cleaning of sensitive stone surfaces that require a neutral cleaner
- Stone Restore® A+ For heavy stains caused by oil, grease, grime and environmental pollution
- Stone Restore® CT A multi-purpose stone cleaner that removes a variety of stains from all types of stone material
- Stone Restore® CB2 For difficult to remove biological stains
- Stone Restore® PS For stubborn surface contamination on all types of polished stone