Designed to safely and efficiently remove stains from anodized aluminum and aluminum composite materials while simultaneously installing temporary surface enhancement.
This product is formulated for use on specialty architectural surfaces such as aluminum composite panels, anodized aluminum, glass and other building exterior surfaces.
Following restoration, we recommend the application of Presto’s Metal Protector® product to seal the metal and preserve the restoration investment.
This product is designed to remove stains from the surface of metal caused by mineral deposits, rust, salts, efflorescence, high mineral content tap or well water. This solution also removes damage caused by soap scum, oils, acid rain, adhesive stains, water repellant overspray and/or leaching, caulking or coating residue, exhaust fumes, everyday grime and buildup and other stubborn stains from architectural surfaces without the use of machinery.
- Environmentally safe
- Pleasant fragrance
- Removes stubborn stains
- Easily removes oily silane and siloxane waterproofing overspray
- No greasy residue
- Easy to use and clean up
- Less skill required to effectively restore surfaces
- Removes years of build-up
- Long shelf life (3 years)
- Restores anodized aluminum
- Restores aluminum composite materials
- Restores and adds protection simultaneously
- Versatile product can be used on multiple surfaces
- Fights grease and grime