- Environmentally friendly
- Removes soap scum
- Removes mineral deposits
- Removes waterproofing overspray
- Fights grease and grime
- No harsh abrasives
- Low VOC
- Easy to use
This product is suitable for use on horizontal or vertical polished stone surfaces.
- Leach Stop® – Mineral Leaching Mitigation Treatment™
- Protect-A-Stone® – High-performance oil protection for stone surfaces
- ReJuviSeal® – Rejuvenating oil protection for stone surfaces
1,000 to 1,500 sq. ft. per gal. depending on level of staining
- Protective gear
- White, synthetic, nonabrasive pad
- Absorbent rag or towel
|Stone Restore PS Product Info Chart|
Surface must be cleaned to remove any dirt or sand that may scratch the polished stone. It is extremely important that the application pad or rag used with this product is never contaminated with these or other types of harmful abrasives. Always test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to use to ensure no scratching or undesirable effects are caused.
Apply with either a clean, dry window cleaning rag or a white, synthetic, non-abrasive pad. Rub the surface in a circular motion until the stain is removed, wiping away any excess product.
- Stone Restore® HD For difficult to remove mineral stains caused by efflorescence, rusting, red clay, iron and more
- Stone Restore® NC For general cleaning of sensitive stone surfaces that require a neutral cleaner
- Stone Restore® A+ For heavy stains caused by oil, grease, grime and environmental pollution
- Stone Restore® CT A multi-purpose stone cleaner that removes a variety of stains from all types of stone materials
- Stone Restore® PS For stubborn surface contamination on all types of polished stone
- Stone Restore® CB2 For difficult to remove biological stains
If product is allowed to dry out and become dusty, appropriate respiratory protection must be used. This product may cause minor scratching when used in conjunction with a polisher or abrasive pad.
- Glass ReSurfacer® Final Polish
- Glass Defender® MD
- EnviRestore® Metal Stain Remover