This product contains d’limonene, a naturally occurring, bioregenerative solvent. When combined with Presto’s proprietary blend of surfactants and emulsifiers, d’limonene works to effectively and efficiently break down the worst oil stains on concrete surfaces, allowing them to be easily removed using a pressure washer.
- Works great on hydraulic fluids
- Fights tough mineral and oils stains simultaneously
- Dissolves grease and oils
- Increased cleaning efficiency
- Pleasant citrus smell
- Environmentally friendly
- User friendly
This product is suitable for use on horizontal or vertical surfaces.
This product is formulated for use on concrete surfaces. Do not use on asphalt.
We recommend the use of one of Presto’s stone protective treatments to protect the newly restored surface for years:
- Leach Stop® – Mineral Leaching Mitigation Treatment™
- Protect-A-Stone® – High-performance oil protection for stone surfaces
- ReJuviSeal® – Rejuvenating oil protection for stone surfaces
- Protective gear
- Running water
- Chemical sprayer
- Pressure washer (optional)
- Stone brush (optional)
This product is normally used as a spot cleaner and ready to use undiluted. This product should not be diluted.
|Stone Restore CT Product Info Chart|
Remove as much surface contamination as possible before applying product. Always test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to use.
Have running water available to keep the surface damp and to rinse the surface after cleaning. Apply an even coat of cleaner using a low-pressure (40 psi max.), chemical-resistant sprayer, roller, lambs wool applicator or dense sponge or brush. Make sure the sprayer is a metal canister as this product quickly works to break down some rubbers and plastics.
- Create an even coat on the surface. Allow cleaner to penetrate the surface for 10- 20 minutes, but do not allow the surface to dry.
Situations including various stone types or different natured stains may require multiple products. Presto’s stone cleaning line includes:
- Stone Restore® NC For general cleaning of sensitive stone surfaces that require a neutral cleaner
- Stone Restore® A+ For heavy stains caused by oil, grease, grime and environmental pollution
- Stone Restore® CT A multi-purpose stone cleaner that removes a variety of stains from all types of stone material
- Stone Restore® CB2 For difficult to remove biological stains
- Stone Restore® PS For stubborn surface contamination on all types of polished stone
- Stone Restore® HD For difficult to remove mineral stains caused by efflorescence, rusting, red clay, iron and more
- Glass ReSurfacer® Final Polish
- Glass Defender® MD
- EnviRestore® Metal Stain Remover